Sunday 28 October 2012

My Birthday Wish List!

birthday wish list

 I'll be turning 19 soon, so I decided to take to Polyvore.com for the first time and share what I want for it. 

(Starting clockwise from top right-hand corner)

Carys Black Elastic Insert Ankle Chelsea Boot: Only £30 from Boohoo.com and are perfect for this seasons Heritage trend. I recently bought three new blazers and these bad boys would look perfect with them.

Lindi Red Studded Patent Over Ankle Boots: I've always wanted a pair of red boots but couldn't choose which shade I wanted. However, these seem to be the perfect shade as they aren't too bright or too dim and are just £30 from Boohoo.com.

Elyssia Black Leather Look Lace Up Hi Top Wedge: There's really not much I can say about the Hi Top Wedge trend other than it's absolutely genius. I love these ones from Boohoo.com and there only £30.

Apple iPod Classic 160GB in White: I'm in desperate need of a new iPod and after an incredible amount of thought to which model I wanted I decided to go for the Classic. It's 160GB, holds up to 40,000 songs and is only £199. Bargain! I only use my current iPod for music, so this would be worth it.

Barry M Nail Paint: Everyone that knows me, knows, I absolutely love my nails. I have an extensive nail varnish collection that keeps on growing.

Fast & Furious - The Complete Collection: Something I love more than my nails are the Fast & Furious films. They are my favourite movies of all time, especially Fast 5. My love for Vin Diesel and Paul Walker has grown immensely over the years and if Fast 6 is anything like Fast 5 then I definitely cannot wait to see it in the cinemas next year.

Finally, I would like MONEY, MONEY, MONEY and lots of it.

Thanks for reading.

LoveDee x


No comments:

Post a Comment