Tuesday 30 October 2012

Return Of The 'Tache ♪♫

An ode to the mighty moustache.

Return Of The 'Tache!
For the past couple of months, the moustache trend has been everywhere on the high street and has now left everyone with 'moustache mania.' I'm not too sure of how it all started but to me that really doesn't matter because I've always loved moustaches. Now I know that may sound weird and a bit strange, but over the years, moustaches have been linked to giving the male species the cool factor and is ultimately the icon of manliness. There’s even an organization called Movember that are getting prepared to grow and don their moustaches throughout the month of November. That’s proper dedication right there! Throughout history, there have been so many famous faces that have not only rocked the 'tache, but have made it a part of their fortune. Well-known faces like Hulk Hogan, Charlie Chaplin, Albert Einstein, Salvador Dali and Freddie Mercury have all made the moustache famous and in its own right, cool. So to all the moustache men of today, I salute you and your fuzzy friend!
On a trip into town today I came across some lovely and very interesting moustache finds. One was a fake moustache kit from Wilkinson (that i was so tempted to buy). It had different moustaches for different professions, which I thought was quite funny. I also saw a whole section in Claire's Accessories filled with all things to do with moustaches.
Finally, for me, my love of the moustache only came from one person and one person only and that was...








Super Mario!




LoveDee x

No comments:

Post a Comment