Saturday 3 November 2012

Student Retail Therapy: Part II

So guys, a couple weeks ago I made a promise to myself and my very abused bank account that I would not buy anymore clothes until Christmas. However, you can probably tell by the title of this post that I did not keep my promise. So now I'm going to attempt to justify my reasons for each of my purchases. 

The first items I bought were three blazers and an oversized jumper. These blazers were a good buy because they cover some of the season biggest trends, Dogtooth, PU and the British Heritage trend. They also they keep my ever-growing blazer obsession alive.
(Clockwise from top left-hand corner)
Hayley Herringbone Peplum Blazer - £30
Jenna Dogtooth Blazer: £20
Lauren PU Trim Blazer - £30
ALL FROM BOOHOO.COM


The only way I can justify the purchase of these fabulous dresses is that I just had to have them in my life. It's that simple.

(From left to right)
 Black PU 2 in 1 Skater Dress - £27.99
Green Chiffon Sleeveless Dip Hem Dress - £27.99
BOTH FROM NEW LOOK


Obviously, you can't buy such wonderful clothes without any accessories. That just wouldn't be right, would it?
(Clockwise from top left-hand corner)
Heart Collar Clip - £4.50 - New Look
Gold Drape Chain Chandelier Earrings - £7.99 - New Look
Rough Cut Teardrop Earrings - £3.99 - New Look
Rhinestoned Ring Set - £4.90 - Forever 21 
Ornate Leaf Stud - £4.99 - New Look
Barry M Nail Paint (Black) - £2.99 - Superdrug
Barry M Kohl Pencil (Black) - £2.99 - Superdrug
Rhinestoned Ring - £3.90 - Forever 21
Textured Diamond Stud - £2.99 - New Look

LoveDee x


No comments:

Post a Comment